Sunday, November 13, 2005

Random (if not weird) Tid-Bits of Information About Me

1. I LOVE plucking my eye-brows. It feels good to me.
2. Thanksgiving is my absolute favorite holiday ever.
3. TJ and I used to make a game out of throwing hickory nuts into a USPO mailbox.
4. I want to marry Harry Potter.
5. I love having my feet rubbed, tickled, scratched, played with, pedicured, etc.
6. I love my feet--they're so pretty! They're probably my favorite feature.
7. Fried okra is my FAVORITE vegetable. Followed closely by cabbage. And then by broccoli.
8. I have serious crushes on Mike Alstott and The Rock. DAMN those muscles are sexy.
9. I used to be in love with Brad Pitt until all this Angelina Jolie crap took place. Now, I'm not so sure how I feel about him.
10. I HATE how people use nicknames for celebrity couples.
11. I can knit. Scarves. Haven't graduated to anything bigger yet.
12. My favorite place in the world is on a beach at night.
13. My second favorite place in the world is on a lake at sunset.
14. My favorite two restaurants in the whole wide world are: Frontera Mex-Mex Grill in Conyers, GA and The World Famous Oasis Deck and Restaurant in St. Augustine, FL.
15. I have fallen in love with Montana and Wyoming.
16. I love 5th grade Social Studies.
17. I am related to James McNeill Whistler. (The artist who painted "Whistler's Mother." His mom--the chick in the picture--was a McNeill.)
18. I am the spitting image of my father, but I act just like my mother.
19. My brother is my most favoritest person in the whole wide world.
20. I used to watch The Mysterious Cities of Gold every morning before school on Nickelodeon.
21. I get to be a bridesmaid in Adrianne's wedding in June! It'll be the first wedding I've ever been in, and I'm uber-excited!!
22. I would have wanted to be a referee for Halloween this year had I dressed up.
23. I want to go on more road trips. I LOVE THEM!
24. I want to learn how to drive a stick.
25. I am a very skilled swimmer and innertuber, but I cannot waterski.
26. I came up with this idea for a blog post just because I was trying to think of anything and everything I could do INSTEAD of writing lesson plans.
27. I'll probably be engaged by the end of this school year (at the latest)! :-D
28. You used to be able to tell the weather forecast by my hair. Barometric pressure, anyway.
29. I flipped my dream car--a cherry-red jeep cherokee--into a tree when I was 16, totalling it.
30. I can do a really damn good impression of "Rose" from Titanic whenever I have partially lost my voice.


Okay...I think that's enough pointless information about Libby for one evening. I hope you enjoyed.

If not, I don't really care. Because this is my blog space, and I can do whatever I want to with it! ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

But I thought pkyle was your most favoritest person in the whole wide world? :'(

Nick Owens said...

In a word, "wow"...I had to stop and take five minutes at the end to just sit and digest all that is you. Even I couldn't put together a list like that...probably due to a lack of ambition, but who knows! Hope all is well and ttys?...