Tuesday, March 02, 2010

35 Weeks!!

Wow!! Tomorrow, I will be 35 weeks into my pregnancy!!! It's so hard to believe I haven't posted anything since our 20ish week appointment where we found out that Little Lily was going to be a girl!! :) Since then, we've finished the nursery (with the exception of curtains), had 4 baby showers, and are basically counting down the days!!! I go back to the doctor on Thursday, when I will start going weekly!! Crazy!!!!! I also only have 18 more school days with my children before my spring break, which will lead into my maternity leave, which will lead into my summer vacation!! :) It's all gone by so very fast!!


I have LOVED being pregnant!!! I have fortunately had quite an uneventful pregnancy. My only (minor) setback was that I didn't pass my glucose test the first time, so they sent me to have the 3-hour test back in January. I passed that one just fine, so everything else has been pretty smooth sailing! My blood pressure has remained normal/fantastic, so that's good, too!! It's really funny, though....even though it's been great the whole time, my last two appointments happened to fall on days during which I didn't have school (a Snow Day, then President's Day), and on those two days, it was EXCELLENT!!! :) Hahaha!! What does that say about how teaching all day can affect a girl's blood pressure?! :) It's a good thing my class this year isn't all that stressful!! :)


When I go on Thursday, they are going to start "checking" me, so I'm anxious to see how much, if any, progress I begin to make over the next few weeks!! :) I'm still feeling great, and Lily has been very active, so I hope that it continues, and I can finish out this pregnancy without too much discomfort!! :)


No comments: