Sunday, July 12, 2009

HAPPY NEWS!!!!!!!

SO many WONDERFUL things have been going on in the lives of my friends and family that I just have to SHOUT IT OUT FROM THE ROOFTOPS!!!!

Yesterday, on Saturday, July 11, MEREDITH AND MIKE GOT ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am SOOOO happy for them....she got both the RING AND the MAN of her DREAMS!!!!!! I am so excited for the next few months and seeing how their wedding comes together, because if you know Meredith Fant, you KNOW it will be the most unique, most creative wedding of ALL time!!! :) WOOO-HOOOOOO!!!

Today, on Sunday, July 12, (sometime before 7:15 PM--I'm still waiting on more details), EMRICK SCOTT EDMONDS came into this world!!!!!!!!! That's right, Bailey and Jonathan are a MOMMY AND DADDY, and what FANTASTIC parents they are going to be!!! I know Bailes and Jonathan feel blessed to have such a beautiful baby boy, but Emrick is indeed twice as blessed to have such beautiful people as his parents!!!! Little Emrick is so very, very lucky!!
I cannot WAIT to get back to Greenville to meet him!! :)

No comments: